Guitar Training is a new way of learning jazz guitar.
It is a collection of interactive material from beginner level to advanced level.
- improve your playing
- watch numerous instructional videos,
- practice all scales and arpeggios,
- get to know typical jazz phrases and patterns,
- get deeper insights into the harmonic structure of jazz standards,
- learn how to play great sounding chord voicings,
- jam along with inspiring backing tracks,
- print out sheet music and tabulature ..............
- scales ( major, melodic and harmonic minor, altered scale, blues scale……. )
- technical exercises for daily practice
- pentatonic scales - arpeggios
- chord charts - basic-chords und advanced chords
- voicings for many standard tunes
- comping and solo examples for standard chord progressions as in:
- Blue Bossa, - Autumn Leaves, - Satin Doll, - Take the A-Train, - Misty, - One Note Samba,
- All the things you are, - Rhythm Changes, - Blues, - Bossa, - Swing and much more….
- block chords Wes Montgomery style
- tons of patterns in dorian, mixolydian , II - V - I, altered and half-diminished,
- turnaround phrases (I - VI - II - V)
- diagrams and charts for drop2 und drop3 voicings, chord inversions
- substitution charts for chords and scales