Walking bass lines on the guitar (level: all levels)
You will want to add this to your collection!
In this add-on you´ll find over 60 videos plus a 50 pages interactive pdf-file with notation and TABs. Included are chord exercises, diagrams of shell chords and inversions, drop2 and drop3 chords, separate walking bass exercises, combined chords and walking bass exercises.
Download size: 170 MB
- shell chords / structure: 1 (root) - 7 (7th) - 3 (3rd)
- shell chords / structure: 1 - 3 - 7 (3rd and 7th inverted)
- diatonic shell chords / structure: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 1 (of the major scale)
- shell chords with approach tones and tritone substitution
- inversions of major, minor and dominant7th chords (3 voices)
- inversions of major, minor and dominant7th chords (4 voices) - Drop2 and Drop3
- bass: playing and finding root tones
- Walking bass: playing the first three scale tones
- Walking bass: playing 1 - 2 - 3 - 5
- Walking bass: playing bass lines with approach tones
- Walking bass: combining shell chords and walking bass lines
- Walking bass: some jazz standards with walking bass lines