altered dominant7th lines.
How to play diminished, half tone-whole tone, altered and harmonic major scales in a II-V-I progression (level: all levels)
In this add-on you´ll find over 70 lines and videos and exercises plus a 35 pages pdf-file with notation and TABs.
Highly interactive. By using the platform "Soundslice" you can watch notation and video simultaneously, you can slow down music, see the fretboard and much more. Check it out by creating a free account here:
1. basic exercises: fingerings of the diminished arpeggio, the harmonic minor scale, the wholetone-halftone scale and the halftone-wholetone scale
2. diagrams for all scales, practice tips
3. how to use the diminished arpeggio over dominant7b9 chords or in a m7b5 - V7b9 progression
4. how to use the double diminished scale over dominant7b9 chords or in a m7b5 - V7b9 progression
5. how to use the harmonic minor scale over dominant7b9 chords or in a m7b5 - V7b9 progression
6. lines, licks, patterns…..